Fax: 01252 370921
If you are an existing client and need to talk to a member of staff please call 01252 513051
E-mail, please click here
We give advice by e-mail and normally respond within five working days, but we restrict this help to people living or working within Rushmoor.
Click here to find your local CAB.
If you have used our service we welcome your feedback; click here to complete an online survey, it should take just a few minutes.
|Day||Morning 9:30 – 12:30||Afternoon 12:30 – 3:00|
|Monday||Drop In & Appointments||Drop In & Appointments|
|Tuesday||Drop In & Appointments||Appointments only|
|Wednesday||Drop In & Appointments||Drop In & Appointments until 5pm|
|Thursday||Drop In & Appointments||Drop In & Appointments|
|Friday||Drop In & Appointments||Appointments only|
Telephone advice is available from 9:30 every morning and throughout normal opening hours but during busy periods personal callers take preference and telephone support may be limited.
There is a ‘Pay & Display’ car park adjacent to the Community Centre. To get there from Meudon Avenue:
- Go to the “Sulzer” roundabout (with turn offs to the Business Park; A327 to Reading; a small retail park, and finally the Recreation Centre).
- Take the fourth exit to the Recreation Centre and PC World.
- Turn right into the Recreation Centre car park but rather than going into it, turn right immediately along the narrow road running back & parallel to the main road.
- Follow the road around which leads to the Community Centre car park 40p per hour.
There are signposts indicating CAB / Community Centre throughout the route.
Map reference SU868552. Meudon Avenue is on the A327 where it joins the A325 Farnborough Road:
- From the M3 Junction 4a – follow the A327 to Farnborough. There are several roundabouts to negotiate but when you meet the airfield you are about five minutes away. Look out for a large Ford garage on your left and then take the outside lane for the roundabout. This is the Sulzer roundabout mentioned in the local directions and by taking the second exit you should come to the Recreation Centre where you turn right.
- From the M3 Junction 4 – follow the A331 to Farnham but very shortly turn off on the A325 to Farnborough. Negotiate the bus lanes and in five minutes (depending on lights and traffic) you should come to a roundabout with a dual carridgeway straight ahead. Keep on the outside lane but beware this has a 30mph limit and is notorious for speed traps. At the roundabout take the second exit A327 Meudon Avenue and again move to the outside lane. The Community Centre may be seen on your right but to get to it take the fourth exit at the next roundabout. This is the Sulzer roundabout, mentioned in the local directions, and takes you to the Recreation Centre.
- From the A331 Farnham – Take the A3011 turning to Farnborough, this joins the A325 at a roundabout where you turn right. At the first roundabout turn left into the A327 Meudon Avenue and move to the outside lane. You should see the Community Centre on your right but to get to it take the fourth exit at the next roundabout. This is the Sulzer roundabout, mentioned in the local directions, and takes you to the Recreation Centre.